Friday, August 12, 2016

Kendra Vidyalayas - One model for one country?

While I was a witness to the Kendra Vidyalaya in CLRI, Adyar morning assembly and being part of their Awakened Citizen Program inaugural day, what went in my mind was,'Why all schools be like Kendra Vidyalaya CLRI?' . Really speaking it was wonderful patriotic feeling is what I went through. School conducting the assembly in Hindi brought in the National unity through the language.
I sincerely believe one country one syllabus,just as one common entrance exam the govt is trying to bring. And I feel Kendra Vidyalaya should be that one school system to be followed.If there are any issues in the existing system, they could be sorted out, rather than bringing numerous boards and syllabus into the country/states.

No comments:

Post a Comment