Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nadodigal

Couple of Months back while I happen to be in Chennai I happen to see the film...Certainly it was not my interest....and this is certainly a big surprise to many who know me from my college days...when I happen to see quite a lot...
Anyway with an interest to see what the new Tamil movie makers have to offer to Tamil audience I wanted to give a try...I knew that Tamil film industry has a talented great artists who could simply take away the audience out of this world into their screens....But after watching the movie....nearly 30% after it started I just felt that our industry really lost it rythm...of its past talented artists....what I read and heard about the movie later was much shocking to me , as pple are all in praise of this film...not surprising though....pple have fallen down and they are not aware of how they have fallen down...Now let me open up my secret which gives me the confidence to write all these....I watched this film after many years of not watching a Tamil film...I can't even rememeber when or what the last Tamil film I watched before this...so with all the expectations and to see the same story line or theme of film I was seated there....but I was shown that many years have passed and a new generation is out there....who really don't know what they are all doing and how their productions are sub standard in comparison to earlier ones...and it just reminds me of my father's own opinon when I was a kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment