Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kigali streets a lesson to learn

When I was about to come out of the airport, I was told that polythene bags are not allowed by the Rwanda customs...True to it I have been seeing roads of Kigali clean even to challenge Singapore (in the roads I have seen so far)....Its not merely the cleanliness but also the message on using paper instead of polythen...because when I went into Naakumat the 24/7 shopping center there too there was no polythene bags but instead things were packed in paper bags. This is what I was thinking why in other countries this is not done...while we talk lot on environment if we don't use papers or mud cups(like in Kaali gata) instead of plastic/polythene bags...
This also reminds me on our ways of talking a lot on child workers, and never bother to talk on child acting and making money...the worst of all is when film makers make film on the same subject of child labour using children in their films...how could they ever justify it?
Anyway our countries have lessons to learn from Kigali streets on cleanliness and there is nothing much to add now...

No comments:

Post a Comment